This recipe for Cilantro Citrus Vinaigrette reminds me of summer. Warm days. Sunshine. Eating our meals on the porch while the kids play in the grass. Sign me up for all of that!
This dressing is tangy and a little sweet. A completely refreshing way to compliment your salad.
Plus it’s so simple. You just toss everything in a blender and go! Yes please.
More great news. There’s no sugar. No dairy. No complicated ingredient list of little known items you probably don’t have.
Are you completing a round of Whole 30? If you are you’re going to love keeping some of this summer in a jar in your fridge. That way it’s easy to grab when you’re heading to a restaurant. Without the right dressing a salad can be blah and ain’t nobody got time for that.
I’m sure you’ll love this dressing and you’ll be enjoying a little sunshine in your salad in no time.
- ¼ cup extra light olive oil (Do not use EVOO or it will be way too thick and oily tasting.)
- 2 large oranges
- 1½ tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- Squeeze the juice from your oranges. This should yield approximately ½ cup of juice.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender (or a bowl if you're using an immersion blender).
- Puree until smooth and the cilantro pieces are very small.
- Refrigerate until you're ready to use. Enjoy!