Afternoons in the summer are for sweet treats so I’m always looking for a way to prepare one for the kids that I can feel good about them eating. This Peach Frozen Yogurt fits the bill perfectly.
This recipe was born out of my son’s recent desire for everything peach. He’s always hunting in the fridge for more of this juicy fruit. I just knew that I needed to create especially for him and his love of peaches.
Ya’ll, this frozen yogurt is incredible.
It’s simple with only 3 ingredients.
No churning. Just blend and serve.
It is so creamy.
You can enjoy it as soon as you blend it which makes it the perfect indulgence (that’s not really an indulgence). No need to wait patiently for it to firm up in the freezer.
You’ll love this frozen yogurt on a hot summer day. Or in December. I won’t blame you for making it then either. I’ll be right there with you.
Love this recipe? You may want to try the Strawberry Lemon Frozen Yogurt I shared last week too. If you like strawberry lemonade then you’ll definitely be a fan of that one.
- 5 cups frozen peaches, sliced
- 1¼ cup plain unsweetened greek yogurt
- ⅛ cup honey
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve right away & enjoy!
- Freeze any leftovers in an airtight container. (When you get ready to have any leftovers pull it out of the freezer for 15-30 minutes before eating so that it can soften.)