When I first shared my recipe for Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing I told you I’d be adding it to a fruit salad as soon as possible and here it is!
We go through a ton of fruit in my house. My kids snack on it all day so I try to keep a variety of options to keep them from getting bored.
That’s the key to an amazing fruit salad too. Variety. Pick a nice assortment of fruit so you have a rainbow of colors and flavors.
Tossing all that gorgeous fruit in Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing makes a fruit salad really truly spectacular. It’s so good it even got my husband eating fruit! No easy feat.
If you haven’t tried my Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing yet you should know that it’s quickly become my new favorite dressing. A little sweet. A little tart. Perfect over a beautiful bowl of fruit or a salad with strawberries and goat cheese. (Expect to see that salad here in the coming weeks.)
Serve this fruit salad up to guests one evening when you’re grilling, as a healthy breakfast, or in addition to sandwiches for lunch this week. I know you’ll love it!
- strawberries, sliced
- kiwi, sliced
- mandarin oranges
- pineapple, sliced
- Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
- extra drizzle of honey, optional
- Combine your fruit in a large bowl.
- Prepare your Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing and drizzle over the fruit. For this very large bowl I used ⅓ cup. Add a little at a time until you've sufficiently coated your fruit salad without it all pooling at the bottom of the dish.
- For extra sweetness drizzle a little extra honey on top.
- Stir and enjoy!