105 of the Best Whole30 Recipes
I’ve completed four rounds of Whole30 over the past 2 years and I really love the program. It’s a great way to reset your eating habits. It gets you thinking of new healthy meals to prepare for the family. It curbs the sugar addiction. Really I can’t say enough good things about it.
If you’re doing a Whole30 now you may find yourself in a rut where you’re rotating through the same breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Am I right? I know it happens to me. Enjoying your Whole30 doesn’t have to be hard. You really don’t have to eat the same old foods. And you certainly don’t need to stick to just salads and grilled chicken. We can do better than that.
Let me help. Today I’m sharing 105 really delicious Whole30 recipes to make it easier than ever to plan your meals this week. Trust me, when you’re eating these you’re not going to be lamenting about the chocolate donut you can’t have. (Unless someone insists on eating a donut beside you which is just plain rude.)
Need even more ideas? I’ve got your back. Check out 250 Whole30 Recipes You’ll Love and 85 Must Make Whole30 & Paleo Dinners. Want Whole30 snack ideas or help with eating out while on Whole30? I have those too!
1. Family Favorite Guacamole (The Whole Cook)
2. Healthy Baked Plantain Chips (This Mama Cooks)
3. Sweet Potato Chicken Poppers (Unbound Wellness)
4. Steak Fajita Roll-ups (Diethood)
5. Buffalo Chicken Dip (Life in the Greenhouse)
6. Macadamia Nut Ricotta + Devils on Horseback (Nom Nom Paleo)
7. Siracha Deviled Eggs (paleOMG)
8. Pineapple Teriyaki Baked Cauliflower Poppers (Athletic Avocado)
9. Chile Lime Chicken Wings (Nom Nom Paleo)
10. Bacon Wrapped Avocado Wedges (Freckled Italian)
1. Whole30 + Paleo Mexican Breakfast Casserole (The Whole Cook)
2. Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble (The Bewitchin’ Kitchen)
3. Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Eggs (Faith Fitness Food)
4. Dairy Free Taco Breakfast Casserole (The Whole Cook)
5. Shakshuka (Stupid Easy Paleo)
6. Whole 30 Grilled Harissa Avocado Baked Eggs (Girl Carnivore)
7. Chicken Sausage & Peppers Frittata (The Whole Cook)
8. Turkey Egg Breakfast Casserole (Aimee Mars)
9. Grain Free “Oatmeal” (Something Swanky)
10. Whole 30 California Avocado Sweet Potato Hash (Dine & Dish)
11. Caramelized Fennel & Date Chicken Sausage (Little Bits Of)
12. Chicken Apple Breakfast Hash (The Whole Cook)
13. Prosciutto-Wrapped Mini Frittata Muffins (Nom Nom Paleo)
14. Harvest Chicken Skilled with Sweet Potatoes, Brussel Sprouts, & Sauteed Apples (Well Plated)
1. Madra’s Chicken Salad (Nom Nom Paleo)
2. Paleo Chicken Cobb Salad with Buffalo Ranch (Paleo Running Momma)
3. Buffalo Chicken Sliders (Planks Love & Guacamole)
4. Chicken Lettuce Wraps (One Lovely Life)
5. Grilled Chicken Cauli Rice Burrito Bowl (The Whole Cook)
6. Paleo Egg Roll in a Bowl (Jay’s Baking Me Crazy)
7. Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad (The Pinning Mama)
8. Spicy Thai Chicken Zoodle Salad (Nom Nom Paleo)
9. Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Soup (paleOMG)
1. Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole (The Whole Cook)
2. Pomegranate Habanero Shredded Beef (Stupid Easy Paleo)
3. No Bean 30 Minute Chili (The Whole Cook)
4. Beef & Broccoli (The Whole Cook)
5. Chipotle Turkey Burgers with Guacamole (Real Simple Good)
6. Grilled Flank Steak with Fresh Chimichurri over Saffron Cauliflower Rice (Girl Carnivore)
7. Tomato Basil Turkey Meatloaf (Little Bits Of)
8. Creamy Chicken Casserole (Balancing BRCA)
9. Paleo Burgers with Caramalized Balsamic Onions & Avocado (Joyful Healthy Eats)
10. Cranberry Orange Turkey Thighs (Stupid Easy Paleo)
11. Roasted Lemon Chicken with Potatoes & Rosemary (Laughing Spatula)
12. Paleo Chicken Tikka Masala (Healthy Nibbles & Bits)
13. Garlic Lime Shrimp with Cauliflower Puree (The Paleo Paparazzi)
14. Caramelized Onion Spaghetti Squash Casserole (Joy of Kosher)
15. Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa (Joyfully Healthy Eats)
16. Sugar Free Oven Baked BBQ Chicken (The Whole Cook)
17. Creamy Balsamic Chicken and Brussel Sprouts (Chocolate Salad)
18. Lemon Rosemary Chicken (Bravo for Paleo)
19. Meatballs in Marinara Sauce (The Whole Cook)
20. Paleo Sweet & Sour Meatballs (Faith Fitness Food)
21. Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup (Real Simple Good)
22. Garlic Balsamic Chicken Kabobs (The Whole Cook)
23. Slow Cooker Paleo Cabbage Rolls (Fit Slow Cooker Queen)
24. Paleo Mongolian Beef (A Saucy Kitchen)
25. Sheet Pan Chicken with Sweet Potatoes, Apples & Brussel Sprouts (Well Plated by Erin)
26. Grilled Flank Steak with Cilantro Balsamic Marinade (Against All Grain)
27. Green Chile Chicken (Stupid Easy Paleo)
28. Salisbury Steak Meatballs (Paleo Running Momma)
29. Clean Eating Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken (My Natural Family)
30. Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili (The Real Food Dieticians)
31. Whole 30 Stuffed Poblano Peppers (Farmstead Chic)
32. Easy Whole 30 Taco Soup (The Movement Menu)
33. Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs (The Bewitchin’ Kitchen)
34. 30 Minute Dairy Free Tomato Basil Soup (The Whole Cook)
35. Easy Paleo Korean Beef Bowls (Jay’s Baking Me Crazy)
36. Pressure Cooker Chicken Faux Pho (The Sophisticated Caveman)
37. Lemon Garlic Herb Crusted Paleo Salmon (My Natural Family)
38. 30 Minute Chicken Puttanesca (Laughing Spatula)
39. Mango Chicken with Coconut Cauliflower Rice (Food Faith Fitness)
40. Paleo Chicken Pineapple Meatballs (Stupid Easy Paleo)
41. Paleo Chicken Piccata (Noshtastic)
42. Coconut Lime Chicken (A Saucy Kitchen)
43. Chicken Sausage & Peppers (The Whole Cook)
44. Tropical Tacos with Jicama Slaw (Well Fed)
45. Slow Cooker Butter Chicken (Peanut Butter Runner)
46. Zoodles with Turkey Meatballs in Roasted Red Pepper Sauce (A Dash of Megnut)
47. Grain-Free Taco Casserole (Paleo Hacks)
48. Pulled Tandoori Chicken (The Big Man’s World)
49. Paleo Beef Barbacoa (Jay’s Baking Me Crazy)
50. Easy Weeknight Whole 30 Meatloaf and Gravy (Noshtastic)
1. Roasted Red Cabbage (The Whole Cook)
2. Mashed Potato Waffles & Creamy Avocado Basil Sauce (Healthy Nibbles & Bits)
3. Paleo Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon, Thyme, & Garlic (Noshtastic)
4. Perfect Roast Potatoes (Little Figgy Food)
5. Healthy Carrot Fries with Curry Dipping Sauce (Eat the Gains)
6. Roasted Parsley Carrots (The Whole Cook)
7. Potato Salad with Homemade Mayonnaise (The Movement Menu)
8. Light & Creamy Mashed Potatoes (The Whole Cook)
9. Broiled Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus Spears (Nom Nom Paleo)
10. Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice (My Food Story)
11. Baked Fries with Chipotle Ranch Dip (Paleo Running Momma)
12. Garlic Green Beans (The Whole Cook)
13. Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Brussels Sprouts (The Food Charlatan)
14. Crispy Salt & Vinegar Smashed Potatoes (The Comfort of Cooking)
15. Oven Roasted Tomatoes (Nom Nom Paleo)
16. Roasted Brussels Sprouts (The Whole Cook)
17. Smashed & Roasted Rosemary Garlic Potatoes (The Whole Cook)
18. Whole 30 + Paleo Potato Salad (Olive You Whole)
19. Paleo Baked Fries (Jay’s Baking Me Crazy)
20. Sauteed Zucchini & Carrots (Cooking with Curls)
Don’t forget to visit 250 Whole30 Recipes You’ll Love and 85 Must Make Whole30 & Paleo Dinners for even more recipe inspiration. I add new recipes to the blog each week (and most are Whole30) so spend some time scrolling through the Whole30 category on the blog to find lots of recipes that weren’t around when these collections were first published.
32 Comments on “105 of the Best Whole30 Recipes”
This is an awesome list! My hubby and I have been thinking about trying something new to help us eat better. Whole 30 sounds like an awesome program to try with this awesome list of recipes.
What an excellent resource this is! I will be saving for once this sweet baby comes out. My husband is ALL about Paleo and I would love to try The Whole 30, so it is a win, win!
It’s so much easier when your spouse will do it with you! My husband loves Whole 30!
Thank you for all of these links. My family and I are trying to eat more whole foods this year and these recipes will really help!
Oh good! I hope you enjoy them!
This is Awesome! I don’t need to keep searching for recipes anymore! They are all right here. Thanks for sharing
I hope you try some! Thanks for commenting!
OH so yummy!!!! iF I ONLY had a maid or all the time in the world to experiment with each of these. They all look so yummy and tempting and inviting!!! I’m a health nut so foods that line up with my eating habits are always a hit.
A maid sounds like a lovely idea! And thank you!
Oh, what a find! This is a great list. Thanks for doing the work for us! 😉 now that I’m here, I’m realizing that I know you from IG! You like my pics all the time 🙂
Haha! That happens to me all the time! I love when social media worlds connect! 😉
What a great resource for Whole 30 recipes!
Thanks so much, Dara!
What a great round up! I just completed a Whole 30 and this would have been so helpful to have!
Congrats on your Whole 30!!
Wow this is so impressive! I’m not doing that program but, am trying to eat healthier and will be looking back at this in the near future!
You can definitely enjoy these without doing Whole 30!
Now THAT is a recipe collection. I’ve not done whole 30, but with so many recipes at my finger tips, I’ll have to seriously consider it.
Lots of gluten free options, Amanda! 🙂
wow! thanks for this wide variety!
I hope you enjoy them!
Pinning this for later (you know, if I ever convince myself to do whole 30) 😉
But even still, I’ll have to try some of these out! The picture of the carrots look so good!
You definitely don’t need to be on Whole 30 to make these! Hope you try some!
Such a fab list – seriously considering a Whole30 to totally reset. My sugar/carb addiction is out of control after being pregnant!
Haha I hear ya! I hope you give it a try! But even if you don’t I bet you’ll love the recipes!
I keep thinking of doing Whole30, too. I’m pretty close now, but can’t seem to give up my morning oats. These recipes might just do the trick!
Yum I love oats in the morning too! Thanks for commenting, Corey!
What a great round up! Thanks so much for including a few of our recipes!
Happy to do it! I loved perusing your recipes!
Such an amazing whole30 round-up! Thanks for including my garlic lime shrimp with cauli puree 🙂
Happy to include it! It sounds and looks delicious!