This Berry Avocado Salad is warm weather perfection! So easy you can throw it together in only a few minutes. Perfect as a side or entree!
Is this salad summer in a bowl or what? I love every single thing about it.
It has plenty of natural sweetness thanks to blueberries and strawberries. The avocado gives it a nice creaminess. Pecans add that necessary crunch.
My go to fast and healthy dressing solution is just to stick with a few spoonfuls of balsamic vinegar. I used to do olive oil along with the balsamic but then I ditched the oil and never looked back. It’s tangy but has it’s own bit of sweetness.
Drizzle a little balsamic vinegar on top and you have a deliciously simple salad you’ll want to make over and over again.
Have an extra five minutes? You can omit the balsamic vinegar and whip up my Strawberry Basil Dressing instead. That stuff is insanely good and complements this salad in such a yummy way!
Everything about this salad is dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free, and Whole30 compliant. So enjoy it knowing each bite is completely good for you.
More recipes like this:
- 2-3 cups spinach and arugula blend
- 3/4 cup strawberries sliced
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- sesame seeds
- 4-6 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Divide spinach and arugula into two bowls.
- Top with sliced strawberries, blueberries, sliced avocado, and chopped pecans. Add a little salt and pepper plus a sprinkle of sesame seeds to your avocado. Drizzle balsamic vinegar (2 to 3 tbsp per bowl). Enjoy!