85 Must Make Whole30 & Paleo Dinners
This May I completed my 6th round of Whole30. Think I’m crazy? That’s okay. You’re not alone. I really do love using Whole30 as a reset when I feel myself picking up a few bad eating habits. Plus it was in my very first round two years ago that I learned that dairy and I are not friends.
When someone asks me if Whole30 is hard I always tell them that it’s the meal planning that’s hard. You don’t want to find yourself hungry without a speck of Whole30 food in the refrigerator, friend. That’s when bad decisions are made.
It’s best to think through what you’ll be eating that day and the next day in advance so your kitchen is appropriately stocked. That rule applies whether you’re a Whole30 newbie or a veteran like me. Prepare, prepare, prepare.
Given the importance of planning ahead I’m sharing this list of Whole30 friendly dinner recipes. These are must make. Really.
Some recipes are my own but there are lots from other food bloggers as well. The recipe creators I’ve included consistently create beautiful, satisfying, and good for you dishes so you’ll really want to visit their websites.
Looking for even more Whole30 & Paleo ideas? Check out 250 Whole30 Recipes You’ll Love and 105 of the Best Whole 30 Recipes.
And now on to this giant collection of dinner ideas. Start perusing and writing down your shopping list! Enjoy!
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole by The Whole Cook
- Italian Marinated Chicken Lettuce Wraps by The Whole Cook
- Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken with Strawberry Salsa by Closet Cooking
- Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Chicken by My Natural Family
- Rustic Balsamic Garlic Chicken by Honest & Tasty
- Chicken Fried Cauli Rice by The Whole Cook
- Thai Chicken with Spicy “Peanut” Sauce by Whole Fork
- Walnut Crusted Lemon Chicken Piccata by Wholesomelicious
- Pulled Tandoori Chicken by The Big Man’s World
- Italian Marinated Chicken by The Whole Cook
- Creamy Balsamic Chicken & Brussel Sprouts by Chocolate Salad
- Paleo Jalapeno Chicken Burgers by Once A Month Meals
- One Pan Rosemary Chicken, Potatoes, & Zucchini by The Whole Cook
- “Breaded” Paleo Chicken Cutlets by Paleo Running Momma
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Shredded Chicken by The Real Food Dieticians
- Easy Roasted Lemon Chicken with Potatoes & Rosemary by Laughing Spatula
- Paleo BBQ Chicken Casserole by Jay’s Baking Me Crazy
- Slow Cooker Creamy Southwest Chicken by Wholesomelicious
- Garlic and Paprika Chicken by Jo Cooks
- Paleo Orange Chicken by Food Faith Fitness
- Sweet Mustard Sheet Pan Chicken by The Whole Cook
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili by The Real Food Dieticians
- Chicken Alfredo Bake by My Natural Family
- Creamy Chicken Tomato Soup by Farmstead Chic
- Chicken Shawarma by Chew Out Loud
- Ancho Chili & Citrus Grilled Chicken by Fashionable Foods
- 30 Minute Chicken Puttanesca by Laughing Spatula
- Green Chile Chicken by Stupid Easy Paleo
- Very Greek Grilled Chicken by Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Coconut Lime Skillet Chicken by A Saucy Kitchen
- Tomato Basil Turkey Meatloaf by Little Bits Of
- Thai Coconut Curry Turkey Meatballs by Wholesomelicious
- Avocado Dijon Turkey Burgers by My Healthyish Life
- Turkey & Asparagus Breakfast Casserole by The Whole Cook
- Easy Turkey Meatballs by Fashionable Foods
- Meatballs in Marinara Sauce by The Whole Cook
- Smashed Potato Burgers by Cooking with Curls
- Whole 30 Stuffed Cabbage by A Family Feast
- Shepherd’s Pie with Sweet Potato Topping by Get Healthy U
- Grilled Flank Steak with Fresh Chimichurri by Girl Carnivore
- Hawaiian Steak Kabobs by The Whole Cook
- BBQ Meatloaf Muffins with Sweet Potato Topping by The Real Food Dieticians
- Steak Fajita Roll-Ups by The Diethood
- Mexican Steak with Avocado Salsa by Tastes of Lizzy T
- No Bean 30 Minute Chili by The Whole Cook
- Easy Paleo Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes by Paleo Running Momma
- Whole30 + Paleo Mexican Breakfast Casserole by The Whole Cook
- Balsamic & Basil Marinated Steak with Roasted Red Pepper Pesto by Planks Love Guacamole
- Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies by Damn Delicious
- Best Ever Whole 30 Curry Meatballs by The Movement Menu
- Crock Pot Cuban Beef by Paleo Hacks
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff by Wholesomelicious
- Layered Taco Casserole by Living Loving Paleo
- Quick Thai Red Curry Beef Tenderloin Skillet by Do You Even Paleo
- Smashed Potato Burgers by Cooking with Curls
- California Burger Bowl by Simple & Savory
- Beef & Broccoli by The Whole Cook
- Paleo Mongolian Beef by A Saucy Kitchen
- Healthy 30 Minute Hamburger Soup by The Whole Cook
- Paleo Burgers with Caramelized Balsamic Onions & Avocado by Joyful Healthy Eats
- Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa by Creme de la Crumb
- Paleo Blackened Cajun Mahi Mahi by Tastes Lovely
- Grilled Mahi Mahi in Lemon Butter (Ghee) Sauce by My Natural Family
- Salmon and Summer Veggies in Foil by Cooking Classy
- 4-Ingredient Tuna Avocado Cakes by Rachel Mansfield
- White Fish Fillet & Braised Fennel by The Healthy Foodie
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Cod with Lemon Caper Spinach by Kit’s Coastal
- Lemon Garlic Herb Crusted Paleo Salmon by My Natural Family
- Fish Taco Bowls by 40 Aprons
- Easy Sweet Chili Salmon by The Big Man’s World
- Paleo Tuna Green Chile Zoodle Casserole by Cotter Crunch
- Garlic Orange Glazed Salmon by Jay’s Baking Me Crazy
- One Pan Roasted Mediterranean Cod by Kit’s Coastal
- Zesty Whole 30 Salmon Cakes with Lemon Garlic Asparagus by Paleo Gluten Free Eats
- Paleo Shrimp & Grits by 40 Aprons
- Perfect Whole 30 Blender Cauliflower Falafel Tahini Bowl by Paleo Gluten Free Eats
- Zucchini Noodles with Everything Pesto & Fried Eggs by Food Faith Fitness
- Caramelized Onion Spaghetti Squash by The Almond Eater
- Slow Cooker Ratatouille Soup by My Whole Foodie Life
- Broccoli Ranch Twice Baked Potatoes by The Whole Cook
- One Pot Zucchini Pasta by Making Thyme for Health
- Creamy Sweet Potato Noodles by Pinch of Yum
- Ratatouille by A Clean Bake
- Cashew Satay Spiralized Vegetable Stir Fry by Cotter Crunch
- Dairy Free Creamy Red Pepper Sauce over zoodles or spaghetti squash by The Whole Cook
For more Whole30 recipes don’t forget to visit 250 Whole30 Recipes You’ll Love and 105 of the Best Whole30 Recipes! Plus spend a little time scrolling through the Whole30 section of my blog for all my personal favorites!
16 Comments on “85 Must Make Whole30 & Paleo Dinners”
A lot of great recipes – hard to choose from just one
I have been interested in whole 30 for some time. I am vegetarian and I read you can do it – and sub in some extra beans I think. I havent gone full whole 30 by any means, but i love these recipes because it gets more veggies in my fridge, new ideas on the plate! I bet you wrote about this, but how did you feel after whole 30?
I love this list! My family & I are trying to eat healthier, and yes, the hardest pet is definitely the meal planning. Without it, like you said, bad decisions are made. Definitely saving this post, and I think I’m going to make a turkey recipe tonight!
Hi Christina. I am wowed that you’ve done 6 Whole 30s. I completed one a few years ago and continue to eat primarily this way. It was a life-changer for sure! I agree, food planning and prep is key. This looks like a great list and I can’t wait to check these recipes out!
OMGosh! Pinning this for later. So many wonderful recipes to refer back to when I’m stumped on meals for the week.
Love this, so saving it for later! We are on day 5 of the Whole30 – I started it as my Ramadan challenge for this year – and I’m already loving it! These recipes are going to be a great help in the coming weeks!
THANK YOU for organizing it by meat! This makes it incredibly easy to peruse! Technically I don’t do Whole 30 BUT I eat a lot of Whole 30 recipes so I feel like that makes me like Partial 30 or something… 🙂
Awesome list! I use the MyFitness pal app every day and love it. I did a whole30 like diet when I was doing a cleanse and have tried to keep up a lot of the principles. And I would agree that the meal planning was tough, but with this list, you have half of the work done for us. 😉
This is such a great collaboration of recipes. My husband and I have Been discussing trying paleo or while 30. This will make the transition easy. I’ll be pinning this for future reference! Thanks soooool much for sharing. You just saved me a bunch of time and a brain wracking afternoon looking for good recipes.
I pinned this AND i’m saving this in my bookmarks! I’m SO bad at cooking and especially healthy cooking. Ugh.
This is awesome!
Wow, I had no idea so many of these are–or could easily be made–Paleo/Whole 30. I don’t follow either diet, but I know several people who do and will definitely share this with them
I love this list. My husband and I had been trying to eat more healthier food. Sometimes it’s difficult though because of the meal prepping and so on. Thank you for sharing these list.
Pinned this for later! I love having a good resource like this!
This is a massive recipe collection! I sent it to my cousins who are contemplating Whole 30 but afraid to take the jump. Thanks for sharing!
Great list, thanks for including me!