I am a big advocate for breakfast. How anyone survives from dinner to lunch without a meal in between I’ll never know. I think they must have super powers. I go to bed thinking about my next meal and wake up ready for it.
My favorite morning meal is always a hash. I love it because it’s easy and there are no less than 1,001 ways to make it different.
Today I’m sharing with you the one I make most often. If I make it for dinner (because why not) I’ll toss in a little chicken sausage too.
It’s Whole 30 compliant.
It has crispy potatoes and garlic in it. Need I say more?
Give it a try! I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- 1 Gold Potato, diced
- ¼ Cup Onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Spinach & Arugula
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- Add your olive oil, diced potatoes, and diced onion to your pan. Saute over medium to medium high heat, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Once your potatoes have browned and are soft toss in your spinach, arugula, and minced garlic.
- Cover for 1-3 minutes until your greens are limp.
- Use your spatula (or whatever utensil you're cooking with) to make two holes in your hash. Break an egg into each hole. Cover and allow to cook until your eggs are just how you like them.
- Salt & pepper to taste. Enjoy!