This Dairy Free Ranch Dressing & Dip is creamy, thick, and ready in less than 5 minutes!
My Easy Ranch Dressing has been a favorite for a while. I’m taking it to the next level with this version because it’s even… brace yourself… easier.
This dressing is very similar to my original recipe but no egg is required (I know that’s great news for some of you). Instead we’re going to include a store bought mayo which has already been emulsified (that’s what the egg usually does).
I recommend Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo for this dressing. It contains no dairy or sugar. They use organic cage free eggs. They use no soy or canola oil. Their mayo is paleo friendly and Whole30 approved. Gotta love a nice clean ingredient list! (And no this isn’t sponsored. That’s the mayo I use at home.)
To make this you’ll just toss all the ingredients in the blender and you’re done! Super simple, right? You can even skip the blender, add it all to a large bowl, and stir!
This dressing is creamy and thick. (Psst it will continue to thicken while it sits in the refrigerator so if you want a really thick dip for veggies or chicken wings just make it the day before.)
And how about that big herby flavor from the dill and parsley? Yes please!
Dairy Free Ranch Dressing & DipPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayo I recommend Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo.
- 1/2 cup light olive oil Should not be extra virgin.
- 1/2 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk Should not say Lite or Low Fat.
- 3/4 tbsp dried parsley
- 3/4 tbsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend. You could also combine ingredients in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed and smooth. Either way, you’re done!
- Enjoy it on a salad or as a dip!