This recipe for Cilantro Citrus Vinaigrette reminds me of summer. Warm days. Sunshine. Eating our meals on the porch while the kids play in the grass. Sign me up for all of that!
It’s a little sweet (but not overwhelmingly so) and a little tangy. A completely refreshing way to compliment your salad.
Plus it’s so simple. You just toss everything in a blender and go! Yes please.
More great news. This dressing is Whole30 compliant and gluten free. There’s no sugar. No dairy. No complicated ingredient list of little known items you probably don’t have.
It keeps well in the refrigerator. Just seal it in a jar and give it a shake before serving. Since it includes no dairy it’s one of my favorite dressings to bring with me to a restaurant if I’m worried about the dressing selection there.
I hope you enjoy this dressing as much as I do. If you make it and share it on Instagram tag me so I can check it out!
Cilantro Citrus VinaigrettePrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1/4 cup light olive oil Do not use EVOO or it will be way too thick and oily tasting.
- 2 large oranges
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Squeeze the juice from your oranges. This should yield approximately 1/2 cup of juice.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender (or a bowl if you're using an immersion blender).
- Puree until smooth and the cilantro pieces are very small.
- Refrigerate until you're ready to use. Enjoy!
Interested in another dressing? My Easy Ranch Dressing is also Whole30, dairy free, gluten free, and sugar free.