This Easy Chicken Green Bean Stir Fry is ready in only 25 minutes! Sauté the veggies and chicken in the same pan for an easy and flavorful meal!
This easy entree includes two of my favorite veggies, green beans and red cabbage. (Naturally you can use green cabbage if you prefer.) Plus I’m using my favorite saucy flavor combo right now! It’s a mix of Coconut Aminos, garlic, rice vinegar, and crushed red pepper flakes. So much flavor but so simple!
You’ll want to use a large skillet to accommodate everything. I use either my 11 or 10 inch pan. I wouldn’t recommend anything smaller or you’ll have a hard time flipping your chicken.
Throw this Easy Chicken Green Stir Fry together for the family on a busy weeknight or whip it up for meal prep and you’ll be eating well for days!
To take full advantage of the sauce, serve over traditional rice, cauliflower rice, spaghetti squash, noodles, zoodles, or potatoes for a satisfying meal!
More recipes like this:
Easy Chicken Green Bean Stir FryPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 lb fresh green beans trimmed and halved
- 1/2 head of cabbage red or green cabbage, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tbsp cooking fat of choice I use extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil.
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar Can sub apple cider vinegar.
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes Use 1/2 tsp if you like spicier flavors. That’s what I do!
- Add cooking fat of choice to a large sauté pan or non stick skillet. Heat on medium high.
- Dice your chicken breasts into cubes approximately 1 inch in diameter.
- Once pan is hot, add your diced chicken to one half of the skillet. Add your cabbage and green beans to the other half of the skillet. Salt and pepper everything. Sauté for 4 to 5 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally to flip and separate the chicken that gets stuck together. Chicken should be close to done with some color but should not be cooked through. Green beans and cabbage will have a bit of brown.
- Add Coconut Aminos, rice vinegar, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes to skillet. Stir all ingredients in skillet together. Reduce heat to medium and cover. Let it simmer for 5 to 6 minutes. (This will soften your green beans and cook the chicken all the way through.)
- Turn off the heat and uncover. Let sit for 2 minutes to cook off a bit of the sauce.
- To take full advantage of the sauce, serve over traditional rice, cauliflower rice, spaghetti squash, noodles, zoodles, or potatoes!