This Easy Roasted Broccoli is perfectly crunchy, salty, and fast enough to make any night of the week!
I can eat an entire sheet pan of Easy Roasted Broccoli. I can and I have. But most of the time I share it with the family so don’t judge me too hard. In all seriousness this is probably the side dish I currently make the most often.
You only need four simple ingredients to make this addictive recipe. Broccoli, olive oil, salt, and garlic powder.
Use fresh broccoli for this recipe. I usually find a 12 oz bag in the produce section of my grocery store to save myself some time. If there are any giant florets in the bag I trim them down because you want all your florets to be close to the same size so they’ll cook evenly.
Trim the broccoli. Drizzle olive oil. Sprinkle salt and garlic powder. That’s it! I told you this was easy, right?
Enjoy a little heat? I do. Give my Spicy Roasted Broccoli a try! It has crushed red pepper flakes on there and oh how I love it so.
Easy Roasted BroccoliPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 12 oz fresh broccoli
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice any large broccoli florets in half. Leave smaller ones whole.
- Spread florets in a single even layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. If you have really small pieces in there check your progress because those will burn if you’re not careful. Broccoli should be tender and also have some brown crispy bits. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.