These Sheet Pan Veggie Breakfast Bowls are packed with roasted broccoli, brussels sprouts, and green beans along with perfectly baked eggs! A complete meal on one sheet pan!
If you feel like you need to up your veggie intake start by making them part of your first meal of the day!
There really isn’t much better than roasted veggies, amiright? Add a few eggs to the baking sheet and you have a healthy and tasty breakfast!
The best part is how easy it is to make these Sheet Pan Veggie Breakfast Bowls. Anyone can do it! It all cooks together so you’re not fussing with lots of dirty dishes or prep work.
Want to add a bit more protein to your meal? Dice up some chicken sausage and it to the pan too. It will cook beautifully long with the vegetables.
After roasting just divide everything up into two bowls and you’re done!
More sheet pan recipes:
Sheet Pan Veggie Breakfast BowlsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 4 cups fresh broccoli halve any large florets
- 4 cups fresh green beans trimmed, halved
- 2 cups fresh brussels sprouts trimmed, halve any large sprouts
- 2 tbsp olive oil EVOO
- salt & pepper
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay your veggies in a single layer on your baking sheet. You can mix them up or separate them. Drizzle with olive oil. Liberally salt and pepper all veggies.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Use your spatula to create four little spaces for your eggs. Crack one egg into each hole. Sprinkle salt and pepper on eggs. Bake at 400 degrees for 6 to 9 minutes or until eggs are how you like them. (I land close to 6-7 minutes for a runny yolk and firm whites but every oven is different. My previous oven took closer to 9 minutes.)