Today I’m coming at ya with another fast and easy dinner. Those are the best, aren’t they? I’m up for anything that saves me time and requires that I wash less dishes. Dirty dishes may very well be the death of me.
My tombstone might read something like “Here lies Christina who is just grateful she won’t have to look at another sink of dishes again”.
Did I go too morbid on you? I do that. Back to the recipe.
Everything in this Easy Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry cooks in one pan. That’s what I’m trying to say, friends. Less dishes.
Tender chunks of chicken breasts, fresh broccoli, and carrots. You get a protein and two veggies so your dinner is complete! Of course you can always toss this over cauliflower rice, traditional rice, or sauteed spinach (I just did that for my lunch today) if you like.
I use Coconut Aminos and a combination of mild spices to bring out the natural sweetness of the veggies. It’s very simply seasoned so everyone in the whole family (including little ones) can enjoy it.
The broccoli and carrots don’t take long to cook. I like to leave mine a little crunchy.
Since this entire recipe only takes 30 minutes you can whip this up for lunch or dinner. It’s especially perfect for evenings when you suddenly realize you don’t have a dinner plan. You know what I’m talking about, don’t you? Suddenly it’s 5:00 and you have no idea what everyone will be eating. This Easy Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry is the answer.
It’s even dairy free, gluten free, soy free, and Whole30 compliant!
Made this and love it? If you share your meal on Instagram be sure to tag me so I can check it out!
Easy Chicken & Broccoli Stir FryPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp cooking fat of choice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 16 oz broccoli
- 1 cup carrots cut into circles
- 1/2 cup Coconut Aminos Original
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- Add 1 tablespoon cooking fat of choice (I prefer olive oil or ghee) to a large saute pan or cast iron skillet. Heat on medium high.
- Dice your chicken breasts into chunks.
- Add your chicken to the pan once it's hot.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and ground ginger on your chicken.
- Stir. Brown chicken on both all sides. Once chicken is cooked through remove it from the pan and set aside.
- Add broccoli, carrots, Coconut Aminos, salt, pepper, and garlic to the pan.
- Cover and cook on medium low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken back to the pan and stir. Cover and let simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Broccoli and carrots should still have a little crunch.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds (optional) and serve!
Feel free to use boneless chicken thighs instead of breasts if that's your preference.