This Dairy Free Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip is inspired by my Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole. Both are dairy free and very satisfying!
You’ll only need five simple ingredients to create this spicy dip.
Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. Yum.
Dairy free ranch dressing. I make my own Easy Ranch Dressing (super simple because everything just goes in the blender) but you can certainly use a store bought one if you prefer.
Chicken. Any chicken you like. Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or even rotisserie chicken. Whichever you choose just shred or finely chop it and you’re ready to go.
Eggs. The eggs help bind everything together.
Salt. I’m willing to bet you know what salt is for.
Your guests are guaranteed to be surprised that there’s no dairy in this!
Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips or make this yummy dip Whole30 compliant by pairing it with plantain chips and raw veggies! I even love it scooped into potato skins!
Dairy Free Buffalo Ranch Chicken DipPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 cup Easy Ranch Dressing or another dairy free Ranch Dressing of choice
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 2 cups shredded or finely chopped chicken cooked
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine your shredded chicken, Ranch Dressing, Frank's Red Hot Sauce, and salt. Stir together.
- In a separate smaller bowl whisk together your two eggs.
- Pour the whisked eggs into your chicken mixture. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Pour the dip into a pie plate or baking dish.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Serve in the pie dish or scoop out and serve in a bowl. Enjoy warm with tortilla chips, plantain chips, or sliced raw veggies like celery and carrots.
You're welcome to use grilled, baked, sauteed, or rotisserie chicken. All work well so long as you shred or chop it.